SmartyPants Monthly is 100 fun questions. It's like the most fun midterm you'll ever write, all about stuff you're interested in.
Take an hour on the last Saturday of every month, send your results back, see how you did. Most people play on their own, but if it's more fun for you to play in a pair or on a team, that's fine, too. Pay what you want: recommended cost is $5/person, $7.50 for a pair or $10 for a team. But if things are tight, don’t worry about it.
Most Recent Scoreboard - July 2019.
- 1. Yogesh Raut (Vancouver, Washington) 93
- 2. Steve Perry (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania) 91
- 3. Troy Meyer (Cleveland, Ohio) 90
- 4. Daniel Cohen (Brooklyn, New York) 89
- 5. Jeremy Horwitz (San Francisco, California) 89
- 6. Muffy Marracco (Los Angeles, California) 87
- 7. Susannah Brooks (Madison, Wisconsin) 87
- 8. Lee Ann Roberts (Albuquerque, New Mexico) 85
- 9. Dave Mattingly (Old Forge, Pennsylvania) 84.5
- 10. Brian Nieves (Stevensville, Maryland) 84
- 11. Jeff Frank (Indianapolis, Indiana) 84
- 12. Joe Trela (Antioch, California) 81
- 13. Andy Greeley (Seattle, Washington) 80
- 14. John Presloid (Perrysburg, Ohio) 80
- 15. Michael Rankins (Newark, California) 80