SmartyPants Monthly is 100 fun questions. It's like the most fun midterm you'll ever write, all about stuff you're interested in.
Take an hour on the last Saturday of every month, send your results back, see how you did. Most people play on their own, but if it's more fun for you to play in a pair or on a team, that's fine, too. Pay what you want: recommended cost is $5/person, $7.50 for a pair or $10 for a team. But if things are tight, don’t worry about it. Become a Patron!
Most Recent Scoreboard - September 2019.
- 1. Patrick Friel (Los Angeles, California) 87
- 2. Yogesh Raut (Vancouver, Washington) 85
- 3. Jeremy Horwitz (San Francisco, California) 83
- 4. Sara Lehmann (Albuquerque, New Mexico) 82
- 5. Mark Ryder (San Francisco, California) 81
- 6. Michael Rankins (Newark, California) 78
- 7. Jeff Frank (Indianapolis, Indiana) 75
- 8. Joe Trela (Antioch, California) 75
- 9. Brian Nieves (Stevensville, Maryland) 74
- 10. Myron M. Meyer (Sioux Falls, South Dakota) 74