SmartyPants Monthly is 100 fun questions. It's like the most fun midterm you'll ever write, all about stuff you're interested in.
Take an hour on the last Saturday of every month, send your results back, see how you did. Most people play on their own, but if it's more fun for you to play in a pair or on a team, that's fine, too. Pay what you want: recommended cost is $5/person, $7.50 for a pair or $10 for a team. But if things are tight, don’t worry about it.
Most Recent Scoreboard - May 2019.
- 1. Andrew Kravis (New York City, New York) 93
- 2. Steve Perry (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania) 91
- 3. Troy Meyer (Cleveland, Ohio) 88
- 4. Patrick Friel (Los Angeles, California) 87
- 5. Yogesh Raut (Vancouver, Washington) 85.5
- 6. Jeremy Horwitz (San Francisco, California) 83.5
- 7. Adam Villani (Simi Valley, California) 83
- 8. Doug Robeson (Hayward, California) 83
- 9. Jeremy Horwitz (San Francisco, California) 84
- 10. Michael Rankins (Newark, California) 82
- 11. Susannah Brooks (Madison, Wisconsin) 80.5
- 12. Daniel Cohen (Brooklyn, New York) 80
- 13. Andrew C Thomas (St. Paul, Minnesota) 78
- 14. John Presloid (Perrysburg, Ohio) 78
- 15. Muffy Marracco (Los Angeles, California) 78